Strategic objectives of the Cluster
Objective 1: Increasing Lublin’s image in Poland and abroad as a place where the medical and wellness businesses are thriving. This involves creating and popularizing the “Lublin Medicine” brand and promoting healthcare.
Objective 2: Developing the organisational potential of the Cluster by combining competences and resources of the Cluster members as well as using opportunities relating to the development of the innovative economy based on medical knowledge.
Objective 3: Encouraging Cluster members to cooperate with each other in order to undertake research and implementation (B+R) activities; Supporting entrepreneurship development.
Objective 4: Promoting cooperation aimed at implementing medical tourism services.
Scope of Cluster’s activities
- Creating the “Lublin Medicine” brand
- Developing organisational potential
- Promoting medical and wellness businesses from Lublin
- Supporting B+R+I activities
- Supporting entrepreneurship development
- Developing medical tourism
- Developing medical services of high quality which are based on demographic trends and social needs
The vision, mission statement, and strategic objectives of the Cluster are specified in the Strategy of Lublin Medicine – Medical and Wellness Cluster for the years 2015-2020 adopted by the Advisory Board of Lublin Cluster on its first seating on 11 May 2015.