Team leader – Robert Mazur – Chairman of the Management Board in WatraTravel Sp. z o. o.; Lecturer in Maria Curie Skłodowska University and Vincent Pol University in Lublin, Deputy Chairman of Lublin Regional Tourism Organisation and Regional Tourism Chamber in Lublin, Member of the Regional Chamber of Commerce, Visitor Tourism Forum at Polish Tourism Organisation, and the Polish Chamber of Tourism in Warsaw. Mr Mazur is the author of model tourism programmes which he also organised in Poland and abroad. Additionally, he is also an author of teaching aids for tourism service. Expert cooperating with government and local government bodies. Member of the Lublin Cluster of Healthcare and Wellness Services.
Team Leader – Marzena Strok-Sadło – senior adviser in Department of Strategy and Investor Relations in the City of Lublin Corporation. Mrs Strok-Sadło has long experience in assessing credit risk as well as managing projects, teams, and sales processes, which she gained while being employed on managerial positions in financial institutions, e.g. in BRE Bank S.A., Deutsche Bank Polska S.A., BPH S.A., Svenska Handelsbanken AB S.A. Member of the Management Board of Lublin Medicine- Medical and Wellness Cluster
Responsibilities of the Medical Tourism Team:
- Coordinating actions undertaken by the Cluster members and aimed at developing inbound medical tourism in Lublin and Lublin Province;
- Undertaking actions aimed to foster relationships and cooperation of Cluster members, local authorities, business and professional self-government bodies, as well as individuals, institutions, and organisations interested in developing tourism (including medical tourism) in Lublin and Lublin Province;
- Coordinating the development of product offers and carrying out marketing actions concerning the Cluster;
- Encouraging cooperation among Cluster members and other companies, institutions, and organisations with the aim to improve the quality of tourism services and infrastructure in Lublin and Lublin Province;
- Initiating processes aiming to master Cluster members’ skills (sharing knowledge and best practices, advising, training workshops);
- Undertaking activities aiming to establish a coherent, unified, and high-quality tourist information system in Lublin and Lublin Province;
- Undertaking international cooperation activities within tasks performed by the Team.