The idea of the conference originated within Lublin Medicine Cluster – the largest health and medicine cluster in Poland.
The conference is addressed to a wide range of stakeholders active in the area of health:
- healthcare entities;
- enterprises (including start-ups) in the field of medicine and healthcare as well as ICT;
- innovation centres, accelerators, incubators, science and technology parks, networks of business angels, investment funds, clusters;
- universities and research institutes;
- organizations for people with special needs (including those acting on behalf of patients, seniors and people with disabilities);
- representatives of public administration
- a wide range of innovators and end users interested in innovation development in the field of eHealth.
At the conference we will learn about current trends, development priorities, implemented solutions and new projects.
We will present key institutions which form the support system for innovation. We will discuss the role of the end user as well as technological, legal, socio-economic and ethical barriers to implementation and commercialisation.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Advance registration is required.
We cordially invite you to participate in the event!